Mittwoch, 2. Februar 2011

ARIZONA MUSE - BE MY MUSE

Name
Arizona Muse.


Birthday
18 September.


Zodiac sign
Virgo.


Born in/lives
Arizona/New York.


Personal motto
"Allow life to happen and appreciate what it brings."


I became a model
"Because I couldn't figure out what to study at University. That decision was a blessing because I'm loving what I'm doing."


My style is
"Changes all the time. Right now I'm comfortable in black."


Favorite dress
"A classic looking Hervé Léger dress that Lubov Azria gave me this season."


Favorite fashion designers are
"Ones whose designs change my mood when I wear them."


The First Fashion tip
"Don't over do it."


Under my bed I keep
"Nothing at all."


On my room's walls I have
"A silk oriental textile my dad brought over from Turkey before I was born."


Interests

Tattoo
"If I ever get a tattoo I'll get my whole back done."


Music
"I don't like angry music."


Movie
"I like powerful movies that make me think and feel."


Book
One hundred years of solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez.


Seaside or mountain
Mountains.


City I would like to visit
Istanbul.


Projects for the future
"I'm going to raise awareness about the global crisis regarding child labour."


My biggest dream
"To reach the end of my life and feel that I have accomplished something big each and every year."

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen